Sodak-Deuel Farmer's Market
A Farmer's Market: What is it exactly?
It's a group of farmers that have come together in a single location to sell their food products to the public. In the truly sense of the word, the products sold by a particular vendor should be grown, caught, reared, baked, processed by the vendor. Today's markets have a broad diversity of fresh fruits and vegetables, meats, dairy products, eggs, baked goods, on-farm processed goods and flowers. Farmers, consumers and communities ALL benefit from a Farmer's Market.
Click to like us on Facebook!
Sodak -Deuel Farmer's Market: Cultivating
Good Food, Community and Health
- Support your local farmer's and specialty farms that sell to the consumer to help them maximize their profits. Support these entrepreneurs!!
- Eat and benefit from a good source of fresh, wholesome food. Eat healthy; know where the food is grown.
- Buying produce from the Farmer's Market helps our local economy. It improves viability of local agriculture. Support your local economy!!
- Be a vendor. Cost is minimal to sell your product. Get involved!
- Sodak-Deuel Farmer's Market begins usually from 3:00 - 6:00 pm on the first Thursday in June and ends approximate the 2nd week of October. Vendors need to contact Liz Begalka at Sodak Garden 874-2422 to reserve a place.
- Cost is $1.00 to rent a place.